Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuke the site from obit
Sorry all. Due to the spam and tens of thousands of spambot users, it was necessary to do a total wipe and complete restart! Sad I tried my best to find a way to keep the good content, and users, and not have to wipe everything... but it was just too difficult. It would have taken hundreds of hours to review everything... so, had to nuke the site from orbit and restart anew. Again, a thousand apologies but there was no other way.
Test post, please ignore...
(07-10-2021, 02:11 AM)390_adventure Wrote: Sorry all. Due to the spam and tens of thousands of spambot users, it was necessary to do a total wipe and complete restart! Sad I tried my best to find a way to keep the good content, and users, and not have to wipe everything... but it was just too difficult. It would have taken hundreds of hours to review everything... so, had to nuke the site from orbit and restart anew. Again, a thousand apologies but there was no other way.

Sorry that had to happen. Glad to see all the spam users and tens of thousands of spam posts are gone. Pity we weren't able to save the good posts as well, but I understand why it was nearly impossible to filter it out without having to go through everything one post at a time.